Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price, Specs, Design, Preview, Review, Release Date, Rumors! What’s up, tech lovers? Today, we come back with another good news for all valuable customers. Then, the question is, are you ready? And recently, we get to know, Blackberry’s new owner, Texas-based start-up OnwardMobility, is going to launch a new Blackberry Blade 5G smartphone, the phone of a dream. The brand new Blackberry Blade 5G has all the features powerfully upgraded and added more exciting features in it. This is the phone where you can expect all the best elements out there.
Here the below, we will be covering everything, there is to know about the flagship, including features, release date, and the price. So, don’t worry and continue reading and find out the fantastic features of this unreleased flagship.
Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Specs:
Blackberry Blade 5G does not disappoint with its 7.0” Inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M color display, and it has a Corning Gorilla Glass 7 for the display protection. This quality display has even more than your satisfaction. It is coming in four different Colors such as; Mocha Brown, Black, Champagne Gold, and Pink Gold. Overall, the handset seems great in the display section.
This Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 smartphone comes with 8GB / 12GB of RAM and two variants of internal storage 256GB and 512GB. It has an incorporated powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, which is Mobile Platform a chipset.
After briefly describing the storage, now we are going to share another very important part of this special phone, whose name is camera. On the camera section, Blackberry added a Quad 108 MP + 32 MP + 16 MP + 5 MP Back Camera and a 64 MP Selfie Camera with Flash Light. So, don’t worry, its awesome camera setup always capture a professional view for you.
The Blackberry Upcoming flagship Blade 5G is powered by Li-Polymer 7200 mAh Non-removable battery, which is Dual SIM and both SIM are supporting GSM / 3G / HSPA+ / LTE / 5G Technology and many more. Admittedly this is going to be the perfect phone for you.
In other words, the Blackberry smartphone runs on the latest Android 13. As for better security Blackberry engineers has added under display fingerprint scanner in this mobile phone. Other sensors also include such as light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope and many more emergency features.
Blackberry Blade 5G Release Date:
There is no official information about the availability and pricing of this handset. But, as far as we learn, the upcoming Blackberry Smartphone Blade 5G release in 25th August 2023, and connected with us for next latest update to get at first.
Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price – $560
Although, there is no official price of it but as for cost, the Price of the Blade 5G 2023 will be set as 560 USD & in India it will costs 32,990 Rs. Then, considering the budget, i expected it will be a great upcoming phone in the world, more countries expected price list are here:
- Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price in USA – 560 USD
- Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price in UK – 295 GBP
- Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price in Europe – 330 Euro
- Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price in Nigeria – 1,57500 NGN
- Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price in Philippines – 19432 PHP
- Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price in Australia – 520 AUD
- Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price in Canada – 480 CAD
- Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price in Singapore – 470 SGD
- Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price in China – 2,420 CNY
- Blackberry Blade 5G 2023 Price in India – 32,990 Rs.
Blackberry Blade 5G 2023: Final Specifications & Features
- Brand: Blackberry
- Model: Blackberry Blade 5G
- Status: Up coming
- Network Support: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM.
- Display: 7.0” Inches Super AMOLED Full Touch Screen Display, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform.
- Operating System: Android 13
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Internal storage: 256/512 GB
- Expandable Memory: Yes, Upto 512GB
- Rear Cameras: Quad 108 MP + 32 MP + 16 MP + 5 MP
- Selfie Camera: Single 64MP
- Flash: Yes, LED Flash
- Battery: Li-Polymer 7200 mAh Non-removable.
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Fast battery charging (65W Quick Charge 4.0+)
- Wireless Charging Supported.
- USB 4.0
- IP69 certified (up to 2hrs in water 2m deep)
- Audio Jack: 3.5 mm (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic).
- Colors (smartphone): various
- Price: $560 (Expected).
After reviewing the whole article, are you excited about this handset’s release? So, you need to wait for several days, please leave us a comment section below to let us know your opinion.