Nokia G300 Pro 5G 2021: Price, Specs, Release date, Feature & Review! How are you, and what are you waiting for? You are very much welcome to our new review on Nokia G300 Pro 5G 2021 phone that you will really like. The new model phone is coming within this year and featuring fantastic 64MP cameras, 8GB RAM, and a massive 6750mAh battery. The mobile phone is the most important electronic device in this modern era and to the tech world, Nokia another significant one.
Earlier before 2009 Annual ranking of the World’s largest company, Nokia peaked at 85th place. This is why it keeps the trust of enormous consumers throughout the world. This mid-range model Nokia handset will satisfy you with its very performance I believe and I’m afraid you will fall in love with. Are you exciting to meet this model phone now, please scroll down for more details. And i hope you will find what you’re looking for.
Nokia G300 Pro 5G 2021 Specs:
Display: Nokia fans were waiting for a long time to get another flagship, which is a 6.7” Inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1B color display, and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7 from any kind of scratch. This new model phone comes in 4 new colors, whose name is Mocha Brown, Black, Polished Blue, Pink Gold with room for Dual Nano-SIM.
Security: Additionally, this model phone has some sensors. You can use Fingerprint, Face ID there, and other necessary sensors such as an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and more.
Other features: In Nokia G300 Pro 5G 2021 Network Technologies are GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G with Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, USB Type-C, etc.
Camera: The good news for all the fans is the smartphone is coming with a Quad sensors at the back setup. This phone will be available on the market with a huge camera 64 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP Back Camera and it will have a 32 MP Selfie Camera with Flash Light.
Storage: Furthermore, the storage of this handset arrives in different options. It has 8 GB RAM with the variant size of the internal storage, you have 128 GB and 256 GB ROM. Admittedly the perfect phone for you. And the smartphone has a Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform chipset.
Battery: The smartphone has a huge battery with fast charging facilities. Which is powered by Li-Polymer 6750 mAh Non-removable battery and fast charging capability makes it a lot easier to use not to spend more time in charge.
Feature and Key Specifications of Nokia G300 Pro 5G 2021
- Status: Upcoming. Coming soon in the Local Market.
- Brand: Nokia
- Model: Nokia G300 Pro 5G 2021
- Colors (smartphone): various
- Screen size (inches): 6.7” Inches
- Screen Resolution: 4K
- Display Type: Super AMOLED
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 7
- Touch Screen: Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Chipset: Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Memory: 128 + 256 GB.
- Expandable Memory: Yes, 512GB
- Operating system: Android 12.
- Rear Camera Resolution: Quad 64 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP.
- Front Camera: Single 32 MP lens for selfies.
- Flash: Yes, LED Flash
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Capacity: 6750mAh Battery
- USB TYPE C: Yes
- Fast battery charging (33W Quick Charger)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- Internet service: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- WIFI: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- NFC: Yes
- Audio Jack: 3.5 MM
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Price in Us: Officially Not Available. Expected Price Rs. 23,000 ~ $310.
Nokia G300 Pro 5G 2021 Release Date:
No official news we have available at this moment that we can be confirmed about the Nokia Upcoming device. So, be patient and look for when it will be available in your country. According to some of our valid sources, the upcoming Nokia smartphone G300 Pro 5G 2021 Release on 27th December this year.
Nokia G300 Pro 5G 2021 Price – $310
The Nokia G300 Pro 5G 2021 Price in Bangladesh 2021 starts from 26,290 Bangladeshi Taka (BDT), which is in 23000 Indian Ruppe (INR), which is in 50900 Pakistani Rupee (PKR), which is in 1140 United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED), which is in 260 Pound sterling (GBP).