Samsung Galaxy F3 Max 5G 2023: Price, Release Date, Specs, Features, Leaks & News! If you’re searching for the best phone with Samsung, it’s now on stream. Recently the most popular Samsung smartphone brand is planning to release a new smartphone. The name of the concept phone is Samsung Galaxy F3 Max (2023). The new Samsung phone comes with the latest operating system Android 13, Huge RAM, a massive Battery, an upgraded camera, 5G network connectivity & numerous features, I will talk about these.
Right now, Samsung company is a well-known producer of electronics and smartphones. They work hard to provide brand-new, attractive smartphones user, with cutting-edge technology every year. On this page, we are going to shortly describe the price, release date, specifications, and so on of this smartphone, you may continue reading this article. First let’s check New version of Samsung Galaxy F3 Max phone specifications in short.
Samsung Galaxy F3 Max 5G Specs, Features
Samsung Galaxy F3 Max specs flaunt an amazing 6.7-inch Super AMOLED resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and it also looks really good. Besides, this upcoming Samsung phone display also features a 20:9 ratio aspect and the strong Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 7 will shield the display
How much storage have on this upcoming Samsung phone? It provides 2 types of storage such as, 8/12GB of RAM and 128GB/ 256GB of onboard storage (can be expandable up to 512GB).
Under the hood, The Galaxy F3 Max will have a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 chipset inside, meaning you’ll have a fast experience. Galaxy F3 Max has the latest Android 13 operating system. It also has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 3.0, NFC, and GSM connectivity.
The Galaxy F3 Max is expected to have a quad-lens rear camera. The back camera will have a quad 64MP primary shooter + 16MP ultrawide lens + 8MP macro snapper + 8MP depth sensor. Meanwhile, there is a single 32MP wide-angle selfie camera with Auto-HDR and 1080p@30fps video quality. You can also insert a second SIM card into this phone if you like.
The battery capacity may surprise the users. So, The Galaxy F3 Max, a new Samsung smartphone, will have a battery that has a capacity of 7900mAh energy box that supports fast battery charging.
You’ll be able to unlock this phone and use all of its features with the Galaxy F3 Max’s fingerprint sensor, face recognition, barometer, terrain analysis, accelerometer, gyroscope, and many more. From what we learnt, this handset will arrive with a Dual-SIM smartphone that accepts (GSM / 3G / HSPA+ / LTE / 5G) Technology.
Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Release date:
We have no official information on the F3 Max at this time, but we’re guessing that the Samsung Galaxy F3 Max release date will launch late in 2022 or early in 2023. So, keep following us, and save this post on your bookmark.
Samsung Galaxy F3 Max 5G Price:
It’s yet unknown what the exact selling price will be, but given some rumors, we can make a rough estimate of the Galaxy F3 Max price will be 399 USD (United States Dollar) ~ 32,900 INR (Indian Rupee).
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in United Kingdom – 348 GBP (Pound Sterling)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in India – 32,900 INR (Indian Rupee)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Australia – 622 AUD (Australian Dollar)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Euro – 400 EUR (European)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Canada – 542 CND (Canadian Dollar)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Singapore – 565 SGD (Singapore Dollar)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Saudi Arabia – 1,499 SAR (Saudi Riyal)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Malaysia – 1,885 RM (Malaysian Ringgit)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Turkey – 7,422 TRY (Turkish lira)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Bangladesh – 41,990 BDT (Bangladeshi Taka)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Pakistan – 86,990 PKR (Pakistani Rupee)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Nepal – 52,350 NPR (Nepalese Rupee)
- Samsung Galaxy F3 Max Price in Nigerian – 174,500 NGN (Nigerian Naira)
In conclusion, Samsung new Upcoming Galaxy F3 Max is a great phone for those who are looking for a quality, mid-priced device. Are you excited to purchase this flagship? Please drop a comment to let us know, for more updates, stay tuned and stay safe.